New position - ACA Trainee Contract
PGM Chartered Accountants
Position: ACA Training Contract
Contract term: 3.5 year fixed term contract
Location: 405 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7EW
PGM Chartered Accountants are a rapidly growing accountancy firm with offices based at 405 Lisburn Road, Belfast and at 12 Windsor Avenue, Lurgan. We are presently recruiting an ACA trainee for the Belfast Office.
PGM Chartered Accountants wish to recruit a trainee Chartered Accountant.
The position will involve a 3.5 year ICAEW or CAI fixed term training contract with paid study leave provided in line with ICAEW or CAI guidelines.
We are seeking an individual with a strong academic record who is enthusiastic and committed to succeeding in all exams. The successful candidate will work primarily in the audit, accounts and tax departments and will therefore gain a broad range of experience accross the accountancy field.
Essential skills and experience
- Graduates with a minimum 2.1 Honours Degree or have passed CAP1 through the elevation programme. Relevant degree is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent exam record.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Microsoft Office software packages.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- 3.5 year fixed term training contract.
- Pay, study leave, exam fees and course material in accordance with ICAEW/CAI guidelines.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria please send the following to the Practice Manager email@example.com.
- An up to date copy of your CV and
- A covering letter explaining why you wish to be a chartered accountant and why you think you would be suited to this position.
The closing date for applications is Friday 29 may 2020 at 4.00pm.
Please note we reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid shortlisting.
Other positions will be advertised on the company’s website as required.
- All our qualified staff are required to attend CPD each year. We are a registered member of Mercia Ireland Training.
- We operate a TOIL system of time recording (Time Off in Lieu).